Table of Contents
Open Source Software
- sweatpy: A Python library for sports data analysis. Started by me.
- goldencheetahlib: A Python library for communicating with a local GoldenCheetah application. Started by me.
Below is a list of applications that I developed. Most of them are small proof of concepts or dashboards that I developed as an exercise or to get acquainted with a topic. I hope you find them interesting or usefull!
- Streamlit Activity Viewer: A proof of concept application that shows that it is possible to implement Strava Oauth2 in a Streamlit application and that way access data stored in the Strava platform.
- GoldenCheetah Open Data explorer: A data explorer built with Datasette that lets you explore metadata from GoldenCheetah Open Data by writing SQL queries.
- VLamax playground: This application is built as an educational tool and showcase for the concepts behind VLamax and has several interactive charts that help to understand it.
- Heartrate power model dashboard: This dashboard calculates a model for the relationship between your heartrate and power output by uploading a FIT file.
- DFA alpha 1 playground (in beta): A simple application that loads a FIT file and displays your DFA alpha 1.
- RP3 data viewer (in beta): An app that loads an RP3 .json file and lets you do some analyses no force curves.
- The Sweat Notebooks (Temporarily unavailable): An application that connects to Strava and generates advanced analysis reports from your workouts by running template Jupyter notebooks.
Current and Previous Jobs
- HumanGo: Health, fitness, and recovery in one social wellness platform enhanced by AI. On freelance basis.
- Entalpi: Advanced analyses on data from exercise tests. On freelance basis.
- INEOS Grenadiers: British professional cycling team. On freelance basis.
- Sport Data Valley: A Dutch government funded sports data analysis platform. As a tech lead I was part of the core development team.